Thursday, July 02, 2009

Ahhhhh!!! Summer Classes!!! Brain Overload!!!

So I'm taking my very first mini-mester. Not advisable. Too much information, but so little time for one's brain to absorb it all. Especially when it comes to Java programming. So much code to memorize! But hopefully I'll get through it. I'm not doing great in the class, but I'm not too bad and I learn from my mistakes. I just hope to get an A when it is all over with. Even though I'm pretty sure my midterm grade will be a B. My first test was today, which wasn't bad until the last four questions (the test had 50 total). These four questions were on the one concept I didn't study as much, and it took memorization. So I'm looking at some form of a B on the test. I'm just glad that Dr. Chen's method toward tests are similar to Dr. Rowan's and that the final can replace the original tests. :) I just hope I can pull everything up. Anyway, that's my week. I'm looking forward to Independence Day because my church is having a cookout and perhaps even doing fireworks! :) That has joy written all over it.

No comments: