This is a picture taken from the back window in Building C. Doesn't it look like a parking lot???
Could these be our new dorms??? Perhaps! :)
This is a new road they are paving. I believe that it is the "outer perimeter" I keep hearing about.
This is a view coming from A Building/Collins Hill Rd. It sure has grown up from a large dirt pile! lol
This is a view from in front of the B Building.
This is a view of the new library from the C Building.
I know that y'all probably didn't care about the progress, but I thought these were pretty cool pictures. :)
And one fact about blogging that I don't like is the fact that when lots of stuff goes on, I don't feel like blogging it all. I have been very busy getting new stuff, dealing with drama, and school stuff. So, since my last post I have bought a new camera, got Twitter and Skype, and was surprised with a new Blackberry Flip cell phone. Very cool! The drama I really don't feel like discussing, but it involves me being perceived as stupid for having conservative beliefs. Very wrong. And guess what! My school is officially now... *drum roll please* ACCREDITED!!!!! I could graduate tomorrow and my diploma would actually have worth! I can officially say, for the first time in my life, that I attend an accredited school. :) Oh, and I started Programming class yesterday, but no one cares since my school was accredited, I got my new cell phone, and the deaths of Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson kinda made the day more huge. lol But I like the class, the teacher is nice. I just hope I can stay awake as it starts at 9AM and lasts until 12:10. *sigh* Starbucks will be seeing a lot of me in the near future. lol Another fear I have is if the class moves too fast. This is my first mini-mester and I would like to keep my under-A grades as minimal as possible. I'm going for Summa Cum Laude. hehe Anyway, I hope I can keep up. Well, that has been me in a nutshell. Lets see how often I update during this mini-mester. Hopefully more than just me complaining about my finals. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment