I love Britt Nicole's new single, "The Lost Get Found". For one, it is a very upbeat and positive song. Second, because I've been thinking about losing and finding things lately. I know that isn't the point of the song, but it seems to fit a little bit. lol Ok, so here's what happened:
I got a digital camera for Christmas. It was very pretty and red. Very nice. Unfortunately, I put it in my old rolling bag, which had a gapping hole in the top where I inserted the camera. Next thing I know, I can't find it anywhere. I figured it fell out of my bag at school and someone kept it. This was around my school's spring break. Well, a month ago, I decided, thinking that all hope is lost of finding my camera, to buy a new one at Costco. So, I did. I bought a very cute mint-greenish colored camera. I kept it in the case, so it would be bulky and not as noticeable. Lo and behold, a little over a week later, I lost the new one! I remember taking it to my car from the school's open house, but I couldn't find it afterward. I panicked and looked all over my car. It wasn't there. I took a break from looking for it to do school and such.
Well, this morning, I cleaned my car in hopes that I would find it and I just didn't look hard enough before. Well, it wasn't there. As my family was driving to my grandmother's house for dinner, we were talking about the camera and my dad said he found something like a camera on our loveseat at home. With that hope in mind, I was looking forward to getting home to find my camera. The night went on with that thought. As we were driving home, we talked about it more and my dad said that what he found was a dark blue color and that it wasn't in a case. It occurred to me just then that the camera Daddy found was Jordan's, which is dark blue and doesn't have a case.
I was saddened and slightly frustrated about that fact. I was frustrated that I managed to lose, not one, but two nice cameras in the span of six months. I was also frustrated by the fact that I thought I found it, but the hope turned out to be false. I got home and started looking around the loveseat just to see if it was there. Well, Jordan moved the dark blue camera, so we knew that wasn't the right one. But I dug around a little deeper and found a case, the case to my new camera! I was so happy. It came in the nick of time to take pictures at the SGA retreat tomorrow. And don't worry, I should post something about the trip when I get back on Saturday. Oh! And the steamin' hot Braves beat out the best pitcher in the National League and the Phillies lost, so overall, a good day. :)
Here is the video for Britt Nicole's new song, "The Lost Get Found". Enjoy. :)
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment