Monday, July 06, 2009

Reasons I'm Dropping Intermediate Programming:

1: Too much to do, too little time to do it.

2: My brain absorbs things at a slower pace, and Java doesn't tend to absorb easily in the first place.

3: My body doesn't like stress, especially fast-paced don't-have-a-chance-to-get-an-A-anyway type stress.

4: When the highest grade I've gotten is an 85, and only have 2 weeks left, there's no fixing it.

5: Sleep is goooooooood.

6: 3 hours and 10 minutes is too long to be lectured about ITEC. It goes in one ear, out the other.

7: Maybe it isn't too late to still go to the SGA retreat that I wasn't able to go to before because of the final.

8: My car's been having issues, so now I can get it fixed without having to walk to get to school.

9: This is a course that I need for future IT courses, so I need to get a thorough grasp of this class, not a grasp for life.

10: More summer! Wait... that means more chores. Drat. ;)

No comments: