Saturday, July 18, 2009
So, um, yeah.
So, I have figured out that when I have lots of time on my hands, I tend to just goof off way too much. lol For example, I have to write a two page "research" paper for swimming, but yet, I have no motivation to do it. Blech! Oh well, I still have until Tuesday, so I guess all is good. Next week is going to be fairly busy. Monday, I get to do more filming for the GGC video and I am excited! I like doing this stuff. I did some filming on Thursday at the Student Center groundbreaking and I'm excited to see the finished product. Yesterday, I saw where one of the pictures we did at the photo shoot a few weeks ago was used on the school website. Too bad, it was one where we were in a circle and my back was turned. Oh well. At least they have more pictures than that one. lol But it was a decent pic of Hannah, Cynthia, Greta, and Corbin, so props to them. On Tuesday, I have my Swimming final (and that is when the paper is due). I'm kinda iffy on the final, given the fact that I still have issues on some things and I can't really practice. But it is only 10% of the final grade, so I should be good. Afterwards, we're supposed to head over to Steak N Shake with the whole class to celebrate, even Ms. Elkovich is coming. lol It should be fun. Wednesday, is sketchy because I'm supposed to take a career placement test, but they never told me the time to take it. And Thursday, I'm going on my retreat! Whoooo!!! I have never been on a retreat of any sort, so this is exciting! It'll be awesome to get to know my fellow SGA peeps better. And I hear we're gonna have a blast! So I can't wait! And then after that, about 3 weeks or so of more summer and hopefully get some housework done. But go back to the first sentence of this post to see my difficulty in making that happen. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment