In lieu of stating the traditional New Years Resolutions, I'm taking a different approach. If you know me well enough, you know that I'm a sucker for games. So this New Years Day, I'm coming up with a game to go along with my goals of 2010. If I get higher than a certain amount of points, then I consider I've done good for the year. I don't know if this will even work, but I liked the concept in my head.
Points
Make President's List (4.0 GPA for semester)-1 point per semester
Go on first date-2 points
Finally get Baptized -2 points
Make SGA again-1 point
Keep car consistently clean-2 points
Get new Laptop-3 points
Move out of house (dorm included)-3 points
Get Job- 2 points
Learn to cook- 1 point
Get RA job-2 points
Get first boyfriend - 3 points
Mega Points (Wishful Thinking/Very Unlikely)
Win Lottery (family, not me)- 10 points
Go on Survivor- 12 points
Get engaged- 7 points
Get Married- 15 points
Get a new car- 7 points
Get a new laptop - 5 points
Go on Amazing Race - 11 points
My evaluation criteria:
< 5 points = Subpar, but better luck next year!
5-9 points = Satisfactory, this is a decent year.
10-12 = This is a great year! This one's going in the record books! :D
13+ = I must've gotten one of the Mega Points didn't I? ;)
Happy new year folks! :D
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment