School starts back on Monday. I'm getting excited about it. I miss my friends and plus it will be nice to get back into an organized state. I just wish the organization carried into this break. I accomplished very little of what I wanted done. I didn't do nearly as much housework as I had intended on doing, I didn't work too much on Java, and I didn't hang out with a lot of people over the break. I did get a few things done, but it was mostly for me, not for the benefit of my family. I cleaned my room and car, which both tend to accumulate a lot of junk while I'm in school because I don't have time to tend to either. I built a bookshelf in my room, which makes me feel good about myself that I can make something. (Maybe that will make up for not cooking. lol) I managed to go through about 5 crosswords in a span of 24 hours. (Please note that I didn't finish any of them, but I was close!) I played with Skype, a type of VoIP that allows me to video message people, as well as instant message and call (for those who don't have a webcam.) Skype is pretty neat and that's how I've been communicating with friends lately. If you don't have a Skype, GET ONE!!! :D I went to a wedding of a couple of friends. It was nice and makes me continually think about marriage. (In the distant future!!!)
Maybe I had an ok break. I just can't believe that it has passed so quickly and I'm about to get back to the grindstone. Maybe my next break will be better. :)
Wednesday, January 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment