So, I officially have my grades for the Fall 2009 semester. 3 A's (Biology, Statistics, and Info Systems) and 1 B (Networks). This officially puts this semester to close and here comes my "Lessons Learned" blogpost stating, well, the lessons learned during this semester, in every sense of life. Enjoy!
-Laziness is a disease that I need cured.
-The reason that GGC doesn't do anything outrageously fun is that it gets knocked back down higher up.
-Dr. Xu is no longer an easy A.
-That people can get a little miffed if one sends a survey finding out how many people would be interested in a worship event, or get invited (by someone else) to said event then get a reminder when they could have said "no" instead of just ignoring the invite. (Blame yourself, not me.)
-I like HTML and MS Publisher and wish that I could use it more and make websites! :)
-A Web Development track for my major would be nice.
-Being on SGA is very rewarding and fun.
-Grayson looks very pretty around Christmastime.
-Russell, from Survivor, is one rather entertaining dude.
-One can get a dress for a masquerade ball and turn around and convert it into a rather nifty halloween costume.
-Trust God, he provides for EVERYTHING!
-Having a vast knowledge in any GGC website makes one a hero to many.
-Vienna is a pretty addicting game.
-GGC is going to have very nice event halls... of course, we don't have them now, so we are stuck using a 300-person facility when we need one that is 1/3 of the size.
-The SGA crew can make one mean mystery solving gang.
-Doing stuff in Downtown Lawrenceville is fun. (i.e. Aurora Theater, Open Mic nights, Rock N Rib Fest)
-Now we know why the parking deck was built: 3000 students!
-Poetry gets attention.
-Events at school are a pain to put into action.
-IHOP is the official after-party locale following any GGC event, much to my dismay.
-I am learning slowly, but surely, how to be an effective leader, even though I still have a ways to go.
Alright, there is my list for right now. I know that I could think of more, but I'm not going to right now because this already took about 3 or 4 days to compile. lol
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment