At last!!! Another semester completed! Just so I can say this before I get my official Networks grade, I have a 3.95 GPA. There. Now I have it in writing before it goes down. Finals weren't too bad. I've already gotten my Info Systems grade, even after the "outage". Blackboard was down right before the Info Systems final, which happened to be administered on Blackboard. Dr. Park had to scramble to figure out a "Disaster Recovery Plan" for the situation. Talk about hands on, since we just, JUST covered it the last class. Our "disaster recovery plan" ended up consisting of Dr. Park sending a .doc file of the test and handing out scan-trons. I have never in my college career used a scan-tron, but this past week I have had 3 exams (2 finals) requiring scan-trons this past week. Odd stuff. But I made a 92 on the Info Systems final, giving me an A in the class. That is the only grade I know so far. I think I did good enough on my Bio final to keep my A in the class. I don't think I bombed my Networks final, but I don't think I did well enough to pull my grade up to an A. It would have been very helpful if my teacher told me what I did wrong the first time to improve. But no, she doesn't grade that way. I'm expecting a B on the final, and a B in the class. *tear* I'm kinda nervous about my Stat final, but I did the math and I would have to do pretty poorly to lose my A, but it's still in the back of my mind. :/
I'm just glad I get a break. Now, I do realize that it is only a figment of my imagination, as I will be working on housework and Java stuff, but it will be a slower pace. I just hope I don't get bored. That would make me sad. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment