Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Quick Construction Commentary
I have been wanting to do a blog post on my assumptions on some of the construction on campus. If you haven't been to my school since Spring finals, then if you were to come today and allow me to show you the progress, you would be spellbound, or at least very surprised at the sight. For one, the library is coming along very nicely. You can actually see it take shape. It is only a skeleton, but it is at least 2 stories now, better than the concrete block it was before finals ended. The real surprising sight is the activity behind C Building. The woods are cleared out, as they were cleared right before finals. However, they are actually working behind there. I went back there (to a window in C Building at least.) and saw that they had cemented a sidewalk, as well as plots as if they may put trees there. The one thing that baffles me is that it appears (visually) like a parking lot may go there. These are only observations, and I will probably prove myself wrong next week when I come back for swimming. Another thing I saw was progress on is either the student center or the dorms, more likely (and hopefully) the latter. I like that I don't come to school for a week, and then I see the progress of my school just jump out at me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment