So yeah, as the title describes, I had a busy day. I had Swimming class and this week we actually did some swimming. We learned to float and do some glides. As today proved, I need practice on some things. But one thing I like is that the class is somewhat bonding already, which would have been harder given the fact that it is once a week for only 8 weeks. My sunburn is healing, but you could still see it when I wore my swim suit, and my back was the popular topic of conversation today. After the class, I had my meeting with Dr. Jenkins which went well. I was hitting more kinks, which Dr. Jenkins helped me to fix. So now I can get working on more Java and more games. I met with my mom at Discover Mills and ate dinner with her at Chili's then walked around the mall to kill time. While I was at the mall, I ran into several people I knew. That made the time go by quicker, if not just brightened my day. I went to the park to meet with Ashley A. and some other friends to play volleyball. It was fun, we got a pretty good group show up. We managed to put together a bonfire in one of the grills at the park. Of course we had very little fuel, but we did the best we could to keep a fire high enough to roast marshmallows and Starbursts (yes, I said Starbursts). And then I came home stuffed with marshmallows. lol
I'm beat.
Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment