Monday, May 05, 2008

Another Semester...

Ok, another semester has flown by and I have neglected to write in my blog. My apologies. School does that to a girl. But despite the difficulty and hectic schedules that come with school, I wouldn’t have it any other way! I have thoroughly enjoyed this past semester! I have people to actually hang out with, which is in itself wonderful! I am saddened to see the semester end so quickly (while everyone else reading this will have a very different opinion! lol)

In regarding grades, I know I have an “A” in College Algebra. I’ll probably have a “B” in English, like last semester. I’m happy that I am DONE with English, even though it was very bittersweet to bid so long to Dr. Mellom, my English professor for these past 2 semesters. Digital Media & History are still up in the air because the final exams will determine if I get an “A” or a “B”, hopefully I got As in both! :)

I am going to take Chemistry in the summer... at 9 in the morning... 4 days a week... and the craziest part... I WANTED THIS!!! Have I proven my insanity yet? I thought so. I wanted to take one course over the summer so I wouldn’t be completely bored. Also, I’m only taking one course, so I’ll be able to focus entirely on it and get a good grade for a difficult class. One thing I do not like, other than the fact it’s at 9 AM, is that I don’t know who my professor is. I hope that the school announces it soon.

I have also registered for my Fall classes as well. I’m taking Geography (an easy A!), History 2 (w/Dr. Gagnon again. I liked him this semester, so I got him again.), Statistics (w/Dr. Barron again. I wanted Precalculus, but Barron’s teaching Stats, so I’m taking it. I needed it eventually!), and Music (w/Ashley! :) Yeah, this semester is looking nice right now. I hope that it is even more wonderful than this semester!

I’m hoping my summer is awesome. The gym opens May 16th, so I’ll have a pool to go to. I really want this summer to out-do the past few summers, especially last year with all of the portfolio stuff and driving lessons dampening everything. Maybe I’ll make great friends in Chemistry, so I’ll have that going for me. And I can’t forget The Well, Student Ministry @ Stonemill, Students 4 Christ, and Teen Night. Maybe this summer won’t be a complete dud like previous years.

Until next time, see ya!
-Blair

No comments: