I am enjoying my break, much better than Spring Break when I was ready to go back to school the first day. Maybe after finals and being loaded with projects, I was finally ready for a break. I’m looking forward to taking Chemistry in 2 weeks though, but I can handle 2 more weeks of peacefulness. I just hope I can handle a shorter semester of Chemistry. Since it is a shorter semester, the course will go faster. I just hope I can keep up with it.
The school gym FINALLY opened. Ashley and I went to check it out on Thursday. It’s pretty neat, except the pool won’t open until July 1st. Nonetheless, it is still a cool gym. The one problem we had with the gym was that you have to wear “gym attire” there, so we couldn’t wear jeans, spaghetti-strapped tank-tops, or opened-toed shoes, all of which one or both of us were wearing. (Please note that I had never been to a gym before, so I didn’t know what “gym attire” was.) Still we managed to play some Nintendo Wii. (Yes, our gym is that cool!) I’m probably going to go a couple of times in the next week (in “gym attire” of course) to play basketball and do a ton of other cool things there.
As I try to make the most of the rest of my 2 week break, which has been shortened due to a boring driving class I have to take for a week, I hope I can make it worthwhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment