Anyway, I have been busy with church, school, & friends. I am truly enjoying my semester, with the exception of the fact I am taking ANOTHER 4 credit Tuesday/Thursday computer course. I'm starting to get the names of kids in my History class, so that's good. I am still on my own in Algebra though. I love my lunch break. I love hanging out in general. I just wish the food was better. lol. Quizno's is on the way, but I think students will be running back to GGC City Cafe after a week because of distance and price. Maybe the pasta place will be good...I hope! Oh! And we are getting a gym!!! SOON!!!!! Not months or years from now, but weeks! It has a pool, which is why I am so excited. The gym also has basketball and racketball courts.
I am getting more and more involved with the youth group at Stonemill, but it is slightly lonely... make that a good bit lonely. All my friends from last year either graduated or go to another church. I am the only person close to my age. Sunday mornings are better, but I have a hard time going at that time. I feel alone as I see everyone find another calling, while I am called to stay at Stonemill. This is when I remember that I am here because God wants me to serve him, not me. I need to keep my eyes on Christ and I know He's going to get me through this troubling time.
I'm gonna sign out as I look at the beautiful white wonderland outside my window.
1 comment:
It turns out I have used the title "Stuff" twice! Once in December '06 and once in June '06.
Post a Comment