Friday, May 09, 2008

My Spring '08 Grades

I got my grades back. I have bad news, I didn’t make Dean’s List again... I made President’s List! (President’s List is when someone has a 4.0 GPA for the semester) Prior to receiving my grades, I already knew my Algebra grade was an A. The final exams were going to determine whether or not I got A’s in History and Digital Media. With History, I was fighting to keep an A in the class. With Digital Media, if I got an exceptional grade on the final, I might be able to bring up my B to an A. I wasn’t going to expect an A in English, because it was a long shot. Thursday night, or Friday morning, I went to check my transcript, I wasn’t expecting my final grades to be on it so early. I looked and saw that I got all A’s! Even in English! I am happy! I pray that I can use this knowledge to glorify God, not myself, because He is the one who made it possible for my to receive these good grades. I have a tendency to be over-excited that I take all praise. Maybe it’s being human that gives me this habit. I honestly don’t know. All I know is that God deserves all glory in my successes. While I am happy about my knowledge, I have to use it wisely. For God’s glory, not my own.

God bless,
Blair

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cool new blog layout!

Congrats again on your grades! :)

Anna said...

Blair! It's Anna! I found you! Congrats on your grades! Hope school's treatin you well!