A new semester has begun and I am already feeling it. Despite only having 3 classes, this is going to be one hectic semester. I like my classes thus far, they are just going to be very challenging. Calculus seems fun. I have Dr. Erickson and she is very lively and entertaining. On the first day she had us get into groups and create a story that we were superheroes and we had to defeat. "Dean Dasterly". We had to come up with powers and supernames that went with our regular names. Mine was Blazing Blair and I could set things on fire. Intermediate Programming is going to be the class that gives me fits. I think the teacher is cool. Dr. Brannock is easy to understand so that makes things better. The bad thing is that the class is a hybrid class so we don't have as much "in class" time. Also, because of that, we aren't doing much of a review, so I've gotta remember everything I know about Java and finish a massive assignment to be due on Monday... when it is a holiday. Hopefully, once I get accustomed to Java, it won't be as bad. This is going to be a great feat that I'll be proud of if I survive. Biology won't be too bad. It is the same format as last semester. We did the syllabus in our 8am lab and then we were released after about 45 minutes. We didn't have lecture, so I had a long break until the Club fair. But by now, I'm starting to get accustomed to long breaks because I have a nearly 6 hour break between my Calculus class that ends at 10:45am and my Programming class that starts at 4:30pm. Oh well. Plenty of time to hang out, do school work, hang out, sleep, and, oh yeah, hang out. lol
Busy semester, but I'm hoping that it is truly rewarding. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment