...But then I lost it! Dang it! I had a good concept to blog about, but I have since forgotten it. Grrr!
Well, in the mean time: I saw Night at the Museum 2 today. It was good. I personally liked it better than the first, but that may have something to do with the fact I saw this one in IMAX, not the family mini DVD player. lol It was funny how the bad guy in the movie reminded me of Dr. K (my old programming professor), except the bad guy looked a little younger and didn't have a thick Russian accent. I liked the movie though. :)
Also, I have been working more on programming stuff. I'm learning how to program games in Java. Yay! I will utilize these skills to create the greatest game EVER! Ok, maybe not, but it is a thought. ;)
You may be wondering why I have updated this blog 3 times this week when I haven't blogged in months. This is for several reasons (in no particular order): 1) I am bored and need something to do. 2) To keep my best friend updated on what is going on while she is gone for the summer. (since I can't bug her everyday in person. lol) 3) To make up for not blogging during the year. 4) This is like a journal for me, to keep track of things, even if it isn't that much. lol
One more thought to close the night:
Everyone brags about Twitter, even the AJC and USA Today recently covered the new sensation. I also found out that my mom apparently has it, even though she never uses it. From what I understand, it is mostly the use of the status function similar to facebook's, but cellphones can transmit the information so it can be more up to date. I update my statuses on facebook a lot anyway, so why get Twitter? Or at least right now. If more people get into it, I may get involved, but not right now.
Eh, my thought still hasn't come back. Darn. Oh well, maybe tomorrow I'll remember, or at least have an even better thought! haha
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha, Blair! :)
Post a Comment