Every year around Christmas time, I come to the realization of how fast time really flies. I remember how I was going to write a year-end blog post LAST YEAR. Of course, I never got around to it. This year, I’m going to write a list of things I have done (or have happened) this year that have defined 2008 to me. Then I am going to give a list of things I wish to accomplish in the coming year. Here goes:
-Regrouped from the church move, finally!
-Got straight A’s (For Spring, Summer, and Fall semesters)
-Met friends who cared about me
-Started attending Water’s Edge
-Started going to a Bible Study led by my friends
-Took a difficult, but rewarding summer course
-Tried to tie loose ends of a friendship together, but failed
-Had a birthday party that blew all my previous ones away, because I had so many amazing people there. :)
-Dealt with a very politically biased professor
-Wrote and recorded my first full-length song
-Experienced tension with loved ones like I never knew before
-Dealt with injuries in my family strengthened my relationship with God
-Learned how to really trust God with major situations in my life as He is strong, while I am weak
My hopes for 2009:
-To further strengthen my relationship with Christ
-To love everyone unconditionally, just as Christ did
-To glorify God with my life
-Get baptized
-Healing for my family
-Continue with good grades
-To find someone who loves me, and vice versa
-To record more music
-Make a difference in someone’s life
That’s my year for ya! God bless you all, and have an amazing new year! :)
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Blair it's ashley and chris we love you
Awww, thanks guys! :)
Post a Comment