Tuesday, January 08, 2008

After two days of class...

Here is how my classes are turning out as of now.

History:
Well, after the class switch, I know only one person in History.  I would have known at least three people in the 2PM class.  But the class appears interesting.  The teacher only talked about the syllabus and how the course was going to be set up.  Hopefully we'll get into real history soon. :)

Lunch!!!!
I have a two hour lunch break that enables me to hang out with a lot of people.  I can hang out with some people at 12 and some at 1.  Some of my friends have the complete 2 hours with me.

Algebra:
So far, Algebra sounds fun.  I'm glad I got Dr. Barron.  All we pretty much did was talk about the syllabus.  The class did not have anyone I knew, so I guess I'm gonna have to make some new friends.

Digital Media:
While History and Algebra has a lack of friends, my Digital Media class is full of them.  Several friends from Government, ITEC, and other classes were there.  I think I'm going to like Digital Media.  The teacher is nice and it will be fun doing video and web projects.  The book is a little boring, but Dr. Rowan said that it was a graduate book, so that would explain a lot.

English:
English also had several people I knew.  And I get the same teacher, so no "my name is Jennifer Sanders, but I like to be called 'Blair'".  I don't like the face that we have a lot of reading and a lot of writing in this class.  This is going to be my tough course of the semester.

Overall, I like my classes.  I wish I knew more people in them, but I guess I can't fix that.  Oh well.


No comments: