How do you like the new look of my blog? If no one likes it, I can always change it back.
I have been sleeping better. My SAT troubles are over until December. The environment wasn't as scary as I thought. The test, however, was harder than anticipated. Good thing this test really doesn't matter score. The next test I will need the high SAT score.
Wednesday, I went to HBF. Of course, everyone was concerned with how I performed on my test. Like every week, I went to Core Group, then Adrienne drove me to HBF. At a red light we realized we were behind Jake. We waved at him (At the time I didn't think he noticed us.), and kept going our way. Jake told me when we arrived at HBF, that he did notice me behind him. However, he didn't reconize Adrienne, so he assumed that she was my mom. I laughed and told him that Adrienne drove me. It was an honest, yet funny, mistake.
Friday night, I ended up going to Joanna's birthday party. It was fun. We played a game of Capture the Flag. I was on Christina's team. However, we lost. It was fun though.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the new stuff is confusing, my brain hurts. lol
Thank you Clocks! And for Jezy, your brain ALWAYS hurts!
Post a Comment