Sunday, October 08, 2006

HBF & Bowling

Of course, Wednesday night was HBF. I was late for Core Group because of SAT prep. The dinner @ HBF was Hamburgers & Hot Dogs. I normally put ketchup on my hot dog, then smush the buns sides together to spread out the ketchup. However, people didn't know that so they assumed that I had put a lot of ketchup on my dog. It was pretty funny. The messege was about the End Times.

My team is in fourth place at this moment. We played against Harry's team. (Go to jezypeeps.blogspot.com to learn more about Harry. He is mentioned lots.) Harry is now a force to be reckoned with, he has improved. I know we lost the second game, but the first game said we won, however Harry's team short one member and didn't show any vacant scores. I think we lost.

1 comment:

⌡øяdди said...

harry told me i was going to be in last place last time and now i'm in first, he also said i was giong to lose fridays games but i won ( i think).
he really needs to tell me these thing more often. :)