Monday, January 17, 2011

Play It Again, Sam!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow! Why? School starts back! Wait a minute... deja vu. I feel like I've been here before. Maybe because I have. Since last week GGC was snowed out, in addition to the MLK holiday today, GGC is starting back up and pressing the "restart" button, it seems. Drop/add, book vouchers, and other important back-to-school dates have been extended to make up for last week.

Speaking of make-ups, apparently GGC is working on a make-up schedule to, well, make up for last week. Personally, I'm fine with adding days to the semester because the last thing I want is to be pressed for time on a 17-credit semester. However, I'm hoping that the school does not mess with Spring Break. I've got plans for Spring Break and I'd rather not have to move them. What plans does J. Blair have for herself? Well, that's when I switched my jury duty so I wouldn't have to skip class to partake in it. Yeah, that was kind of a buzz-kill. Even so, I don't want to move Spring Break in case the court won't let me re-switch it. I'm fine with tacking on more days at the end of the semester.

Make-ups or not, I'm looking forward to this semester. I just hope it doesn't overload me with work.

No comments: