As with every semester, I learn numerous things that I find either useful or just random and quirky enough to gather my attention. So yeah...
-God is AMAZING!
-I am apparently a soprano, which I am perfectly happy with.
-Jimmy Needham is possibly one of the best Christian artists out there right now.
-Don't take life or people for granted, as you don't know what will happen next.
-I don't like heavy olde English.
-I'm not a fan of Spenser. (See above)
-Guys can take Badminton pretty dang seriously!
-Badminton is pretty fun.
-I like singing in a choir.
-I wish I had the patience that I had when I was homeschooled and was able to teach myself piano and guitar again. :/
-I'm not a fan of programming.
-A larger campus means a harder time trying to find folks to hang out with. :(
-More meals on a meal plan isn't always a good thing.
-The GGC library is pretty dang fantastic!
-That Dr. K actually knows my name!
-Group projects stink... especially when members feel like rebelling against the class and don't show up or do anything.
-Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold. :)
-People like a pink wig.
-Luigi is more popular than one would think.
-I prefer the theatre to the theater.
-Being a leader is hard sometimes: there is very little room to move and sometimes you just can't win.
-Being a leader is very rewarding and I wouldn't trade it for anything! :)
-I have the most awesome friends in the world.
-I need to get a date for the next GGC dance-ish thing. Wandering around alone just isn't any fun.
-Studying literature makes me appreciate Proverbs and Psalms a whole lot more.
-GGC students have the same complaints every year, and apparently forget them and complain again even though they know how things work.
-It is funny watching people expect registration to be open at midnight and then get ticked that it actually starts at 1am.
-There is always a parking situation and it never ceases to amaze me at times, even though it happens every year and I should be used to it.
-One can manage to work in Atlanta Braves baseball into a Spanish presentation and still get an exceptional grade. ^_^
-Trivia nights are pretty fun.
-Some people who are in high standing can still manage to do something stupid and tarnish their reputation.
-When a teacher says on the first day that an A is hard, take their word for it!
-It is amazing how much certain classes rely so much on technology that if it fails, the whole class is out of whack.
-That I learned a whole lot this semester, I just wish that circumstances were happier so I could enjoy it more.
I wonder what the Spring holds? Hopefully awesome times and a better semester. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment