So I've been a little preoccupied. But that kinda happens when one is a senior in college. So much stuff! Here's a breakdown of my semester so far.
My classes are interesting, but I feel out of sync and feel like I'm going to play catch up this semester.
-Badminton:
Badminton class is the easiest class of the bunch, but I need to take my test, so I'll have a better idea then. It is the most fun class though. I enjoy having Christie & Josh C. in the class as they make it fun.
-Advanced Programming:
Advanced Programming was a cool class (keep a note on the word "was") as we were going to re-do Banner, GGC's class registration system. This was going to be really fun, plus Dr. Jenkins was an interesting professor. Unfortunately, due to the quantity of classes I'm taking (6 in all), I couldn't handle the incredibly large workload assigned to me. I dropped the class a week ago after I bombed the first test. I didn't want to be playing catch up in this class, while letting my other 5 classes slip. However, he has allowed me to sit in on his classes so I can still learn, and learn about the secrets of the progress bar. Muahahaha!!!
-British Literature:
British Literature is interesting. It has a ton, and I mean a TON of people I know. Ashley (who is back at GGC! Whoo-hoo!), Megan, Christie, Josh O, Danaya, Michael, and a BUNCH of other people I know are in the class! However, the class is more difficult than I'd like it to be. I don't like it when professors have reading quizzes because they focus on smaller aspects that I didn't notice the first time reading the stories. As a result, I don't do very well on the quizzes. Also, my paper wasn't exactly what the professor was looking for, but he's giving us a rewrite, so hopefully I'll improve the grade.
-Operating Systems:
Operating Systems has become the semi-tolerable thorn in my side. We are in the worst room ever: with a lousy internet connection (it has since been fixed), a disgruntled professor who cannot say "organizing" correctly, and every little thing just turns me off in that class. I'm getting by. I got a 94 on the test, so maybe I'll make it out in one piece...maybe.
-Spanish 3:
Spanish 3 is another fun class, but the fact that it has been 2 years since I've taken Spanish 2 has hindered me. I'm getting through though. I just hope I do well in the class. It is as fun as I left it though. I have Megan in the class and it is a good time!
-Renaissance Literature:
Renaissance Literature isn't a bad course, but the fact that it is on Friday afternoons makes it easy for me to forget about the class and the work for it. Dr. Wunder is great though. She makes 2 1/2 hours go by very quickly.
So, that's a compilation of my classes and my commentary on them. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment