As the semester kicks-off on Monday, I think it is about time for my Lessons Learned for this summer. In summary, my summer has been productive, interesting, but lazy at the same time. We'll see how this works...
-That the road that leads to Building B is closed... I've learned this from experience.
-I don't plan get-togethers very well on my own.
-I'm actually a good writer.
-I like writing.
-Ultimate Frisbee is fun. :)
-Don't take Megan's cupcake.
-Trips to Target w/Megan & Christie = an epically awesome time.
-Playgrounds aren't to be limited to young children.
-I like literature... to an extent. lol
-When God closes the window, he opens a door.
-"Yo, what up dude!" is not a good way to get people to guess "surfboard" in Taboo.
-Do not have your introduction name be "Blazing Blair".
-I stink at rafting...
So yeah, that's my summer...
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment