Monday, June 21, 2010
Advanced Comp
You know how some college kids will take a course and say, "Oh my gosh! THIS is what I want to do with my life!". Well, Advanced Composition is that class for me. This is the most fun class I've taken in a LONG time. That kinda says something about how "fun" the IT major is. lol I'm loving this class. I really like our discussions, even though they are kind of odd. lol We only have 6 people in the class, so the interaction is a lot better. I also like how we are writing. This isn't as structured as English 1101 & 1102, so I have more freedom in my writing. I'm actually enjoying it instead of dreading the weekly papers. I'm improving my writing, which is the ultimate goal. Dr. Odom is a hoot and I wish that she was teaching something OTHER than English 1101 in the fall. For an older lady, she offers a lot of freedom that I was not expecting. I highly recommend this class. I'm realizing that tacking on the English major is one of the best decisions I've made thus far. World Lit starts up on Wednesday and hopefully it will be good as well. Here's hoping I don't have to drop this class like I dropped Intermediate Programming last summer. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment