So, I am now learning about different formats that I can use. Formats like Bold! underline and italics We are learning horizontal rule, but idk what exactly that is.
lol
We are also learning about sizes. Like
This size...
or this size.
We are also learning about colors. Like a pretty shade of blue or a lovely shade of red. We can also play with the font size. J u s t l i k e t h i s !Well, I'm gonna take a break from writing all of this and go to bed. Sorry for wasting a blogpost. But hey, at least you know what I am learning! :D
Note: all of the special effects of this blogpost were done using HTML, not the text editor that most people use, but real HTML. Meaning I did all of it by hand, so you better appreciate it! lol :P
No comments:
Post a Comment