I know, hard to believe myself!
I have been busy lately with tests, homework, more tests, a quiz or two, and more tests. I have taken one test in each of my 4 classes. I forgot if I mentioned in my previous post that I got a 100 on my biology exam. Well, I did. Too bad my next test, in Networks, did not have the same fate. I got a 71.5 on that test. But in all fairness *even though I really don't want to admit it and want to continue blaming the teacher*, I... kinda... didn't study. Everything still seemed fresh in my head, so I just wasn't motivated. Don't worry, I will do better next time because I will study much more thoroughly than before. I got my Info Systems and Statistics test scores back at the same time. I checked the Info Systems test and saw that I got 41/50 (82%) and was slightly bummed, but then I saw my Statistics score and that made me happy again. (I got a 99 on that test. :) Again, proving that Stats will be my easiest class. I have a slight break now *somewhat* for a couple of days from homework.
The past few days I have been looking for a black prom-ish dress for the upcoming Masquerade Ball at school. I'm so excited! This will be the first REAL dance I've ever gone to. *Note: I'm not counting the decades dance I went to in Spring '08.* The requirements for the dance are that we have to wear formals and the attire has to be black or white (because it is apparently the theme). I don't have a problem with the formal thing, it is just the black/white thing that I have issues with. It is difficult enough to find an inexpensive gown to begin with, let alone have to specify it even further. I found a very pretty dress with a black outside and a magenta-colored inside (two layer), but I don't know if I could wear it there. (Plus I forgot to look at the price tag. lol) Oh well, I'm gonna go dress shopping in the next couple of days, so maybe I'll find something soon.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment