I like Fall. However, I like the 65-70 degree Fall weather, not the 50-60 degrees or below temperatures. Es mucho frio! Too cold for my taste. As it gets colder, Halloween comes closer. I want to go to the school Halloween party on Thursday. If I go, I’ll probably wear the same thing I wore to the decades dance, which was an old dress and 50s-ish glasses. I think it will be fun. I know people who are going, so it should be. This past Thursday was “Mole Day” at GGC. The Chemistry classes made ice cream that was frozen with liquid nitrogen. It was pretty good. They also froze random stuff in the liquid nitrogen, like flowers, pickles, and spaghetti. It was pretty interesting. School is going extremely well. I got my midterm grades back and I have A’s in all 5 classes! I have gotten (for the most part) good test scores. I got a 99 on my music test, 97 on both my Programming and Spanish tests, and a 90 on a recent Geography test. I happy with my grades. I hope I can have these grades as my final grades. The school has posted Spring 2009 classes. I’m going to take 2nd semester Chemistry, Precalculus, Intermediate Programming, and Psychology. Yeah, I’m pretty much torturing myself, but I’ll get through it. Precal won’t be too bad because I’m taking it with Dr. Barron, assuming the school doesn’t mess it up like the past couple semesters. I’m kinda excited for Chemistry because Dr. Tsoi is teaching it and I hear her class is incredibly fun. I’m taking Psychology with Dr. Haynes, one of the school’s best professors, so I have been told. Ashley C. is taking it with me, so that is good. The only class I am going to have problems with is the Programming class. Dr. Jenkins is teaching it and need to learn Java beforehand to do well in the class. Other than that, I’m fairly happy with the schedule. I just wish I had more breaks in between classes. On mondays and Wednesday, I’ll have Chemistry from 11:00 to 12:15, then Intermediate Programming from 12:30 to 2:15, right after my Chemistry class. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have Psychology for 9:30 to 10:45, then a break until 12, then I have Precal until 1:50. Fridays I only have a lab, but it starts at 11, and goes until 1:45. But that is all I have for that day. I’m kinda excited about next semester.
On another note, I am thinking about doing a college life video. No, it is not for a class, but I thought it would be fun to make a video. If you are interested, let me know! I would really appreciate it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment