Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Truth or Fiction???

Hey, I thought to summarize my summer, I would play a how-well-do you know-me game. I have listed multiple events that did or did not happen. Your job? Tell me which ones are which. Here we go!

-I went on my first date
-I made an A in Chemistry (Lecture and Lab)
-I bought the new Francesca Battistelli CD
-I went to the beach
-I managed to watch 4 movies on my trip to Florida.
-I had my first kiss
-I participated in a bowling tournament
-I got my first flat tire
-I got an awesome new phone
-My family went to the Antique Roadshow in Chattanooga, TN
-Went to a gym for the first time
-Was featured in yet another newspaper article
-I became an overnight music sensation!
-I attempted to bring back The Joyful Sound

Now, tell me which ones are truth and which ones are fake! Good luck! :D

1 comment:

Ashley said...

-I went on my first date
Fiction
-I made an A in Chemistry (Lecture and Lab)
Fact
-I bought the new Francesca Battistelli CD
Um.... fact?
-I went to the beach
Fiction.... I think
-I managed to watch 4 movies on my trip to Florida.
Fact.....
-I had my first kiss
Fiction
-I participated in a bowling tournament
Um... fact
-I got my first flat tire
Fact
-I got an awesome new phone
Um.... fact?
-My family went to the Antique Roadshow in Chattanooga, TN
Fact
-Went to a gym for the first time
Fact :)
-Was featured in yet another newspaper article
Um... fact?
-I became an overnight music sensation!
Fiction
-I attempted to bring back The Joyful Sound
Fact