I have my Chemistry final on Wednesday, and I am already excited for the next semester. Actually, come to think of it, I was excited the day I registered for them! Have I proven my geekiness yet? I’m taking Geography, US History II, Music Appreciation, and Programming. I was originally taking Statistics with Dr. Barron, but yet again, the math department plays its games with me and switched professors on me. So instead of taking Statistics, I’m taking Programming. I’m looking forward to all of these courses. No math, english, or difficult science courses. Plus, I am a true Geography geek, so I’m ecstatic about that class. (I was bored one day and looked up various roads on Wikipedia and had a field day! Proof enough?) Music should be fun. I know Ashley C. is taking it also, so I have a friend already. I also know some people in History, including the teacher. Having Dr. Gagnon again will definitely be a help in the class. Programming is intriguing because, well, it is actually practical to my major.
Enough talk about the upcoming semester... although I could go on forever about how excited I am. Let me get back to THIS semester first. Chemistry has treated me somewhat well. While the class was very fast paced and had difficult math problems, I enjoyed the class. The class was interesting and fun. Dr. Bell did a good job in my opinion. She helped me to catch up on some of the more difficult problems and concepts. I’m hoping to keep my A in lab, and raise my grade from a B in lecture. Besides the cool Chemistry concepts I learned, I’ll take something else out of this class: new friends and memories. After leaving class everyday, a bunch of classmates and I would eat lunch together, talk, and just hang out. I guess having a class four days in a row a week can bond people together. It will be sad to see them leave since some are transient students.
After my final, I will have lots of free time. Oh! And no more getting up so early for a while, since I’m on break, and the classes don’t start until 10AM. I am very excited about that. I just hope I don’t get too bored. At least I have Water’s Edge, Bible Study, and The Well to keep me busy for a little while. And I’ll probably make my way to the gym at some point. Well, I guess I gotta check out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lol! I'm excited about next semester as well. Only a few more weeks away!
Post a Comment