Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Thoughts

I have decided to spice my blog up by providing a list of some random (some no so much) thoughts that I am, well, thinking.  Here goes!

I think:

-Anything discussing identity is interesting.
-The Braves really have to get the ball rolling with winning more games.
-Actually having friends is amazing!
-Chemistry is hard.
-Camp Rock is a decent movie.
-Avalon spices up old songs well.
-The "Wonderlust" series at Water's Edge is pretty awesome.  (Going back to my fascination with identity)
-Water's Edge itself is pretty awesome.
-The GGC gym is rather nifty.
-Sanctus Real should have made a music video for an upbeat song rather than "Whatever You're Doing".
-The fact that God has artistically created me and has a plan for me is amazing.
-God is amazing in general!
-Crosswords expand your mind.
-Noobs are cool.
-Mad Libs are the funniest thing to hit the planet.
-I need to get working on a music recording at some point.
-Spanish is a nice language.  (But it shouldn't substitute English)
-There aren't any good options for the presidential election.
-The Republican party is becoming too liberal.  (Reason for previous thought.)
-9 AM classes stink.
-She should go swimming soon.
-That is is getting really late, so I gotta get some shut eye.  

Good night folks!

No comments: