However, half of the digital screen did not work. I was fairly disappointed. Here I got a cool clock and get excited about it, then get and learn it did not work. "Oh well," I said as put the clock and packing material back into the box. "I can just exchange it in a few days." I placed the clock along side my bed, and continued doing other Christmasy things.
That night, I went to bed. About three in the morning, I was enjoying my dream. I forgot what I was dreaming about, but I was dreaming nonetheless. In my dream, I started to hear a beeping noise. I think in the dream it was some sort of alarm. As the beeping continued, I awakened from my slumber. Even when awake, I could still hear the beeping, indicating it wasn't just my dream. I search for the device that is creating the annoying racket. The noise was coming fro my alarm clock, which apparently had a set alarm time and was powered by the back-up battery. Of course, I looked for the "off" button so I could get back to sleep. I found it and fell back asleep.
After two nights, I was a little tired of the alarm clock going off. As a prank, I put the alarm clock in my sister's room. Hey, she needed to get up a little earlier anyway. The next morning, Jordan talked about the alarm. It was funny to hear how it actually woke her up, (Jordan's a heavy sleeper) and that she panicked when the clock was unplugged and still working. However, my mom wasn't very happy with me, but forgave me when she learned that Jordan didn't get mad.
I know you wonder why I tell you a silly tale about my malfunctioning alarm clock. Well, for one thing, I figured I would write something other than church and college stuff. Also, it is Christmas break and as of right now, I currently have no life. lol ;) Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed my story.
No comments:
Post a Comment