Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Break

As much as I am enjoying my break, I miss school...or at least my friends at school.  I am looking forward to finding out who all are in my classes next semester.  

As for my break thus far, it has been fun.  I went to an awesome white elephant Christmas party on Thursday.  It was for Stonemill's former college ministry and was at Trey's house.  Usually, a white elephant gift is a gag gift.  However, at this party, we had to get a $15 unisex gift that was halfway decent.  We would be playing the white elephant game to distribute the gifts.  I gave an iTunes card and got a Starbucks card (after a David Crowder Band CD was stolen from me.).  Anyway, the party was really fun.  

I'm looking forward to Christmas, but my list is small this year.  I can only think of 2 CDs I want. (GASP!!!)  I also want some video games and such, but nothing big.  It's quite unusual as I usually find something that is fairly pricey or hard to acquire. (hmmm, a boyfriend perhaps...lol)  Anyway, if I get something good, I keep you posted.

No comments: