Sunday, April 29, 2007

What have I been doing lately?

It has been a while since I have updated my blog. As I am writing this post, I am listening to Relient K's "What Have You Been Doing Lately". (Evidently since my post has a similar title.) The song talks about how good people can rot without solid Christian influences in their lives. I am graduating this year, so in the fall, I will encounter a whole new world. (College is a drastic change to public schoolers, but to a homeschooler, it is like going to a completely different planet.) I am praying that the secular friends that I make won't change my life for the worst. I want to keep my respectable reputation. I hear how other homeschooled kids can fall into the wrong crowds and follow them. I don't want that to happen to me. I am hoping to attend GGC in the fall, so I can stay at home for the first year. I also plan to be involved with the college ministry at SCC...I mean Stone Mill. I have to keep one foot in something.

Man, for a post that I wrote for the sake of writing a post, it turned out pretty deep.

No comments: