A two letter preposition indicating direction. lol
Sorry, just a little humor to lighten my drab summer. I've actually have been busy, just a boring busy. I am finishing what is my last week of being a homeschooler. Trust me, it's hectic and time consuming. I'm also taking Drivers Ed. I know you are thinking that I am crazy for not driving until now, but hey, I've been doing school and my tutoring isn't cheap.
I have been going through so much change. Ok, the changes haven't even begun yet, but they're comin'! One change is the whole homeschool-college transition. The other is the fact my church is moving. It's gonna be hard for me to leave the only church I've known. I'm gonna miss the memories. However, I'm gonna be going to the new church, Stone Mill Church (The new name for SCC.) I'm going to go to the college ministry stuff, and hoping to work for the high school ministry. I just wish I'd hit only one change at a time. :(
I'm gonna try to update this thing more often. L8r!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment