Sunday, March 18, 2007

Facebook (& other things)

Last weekend, I discovered a myspace alternative, facebook. It is similar to myspace, but is safer. Only people in your network and in your friends list can view your profile. I am not in a network, therefore, only my friends can visit my site. I have added pictures (I need more!), music videos, and notes to my site to make it interesting. I currently have fifteen friends in my friends list. Compared to many, I have few friends. Maybe I can get more.

On another note, the last couple of weeks at church have been interesting. 2 weeks ago at twenty-four, I competed in a Coca-cola chugging contest. No, that was not smart. But I did come in a close second! The Wednesday that followed, I brought Bingo to HBF. It was entertaining. I hosted the game, yelling out the numbers to everybody. It was funny watching Tony & Jake try to play with both sides of the Bingo card, but it got a little annoying after a while. And who won? Mrs. D. She beat out everyone, even those who insisted on playing two sides! Last week at Twenty-four, I hosted yet another game. This time it was an elimination game. I got the idea from the Skate Day's elimination game. I would ask questions (such as, if you have a gray/silver car?) if it was true, you are eliminated. It came down to Adrienne & Charlie. The final question was, "If you had a sandwich for lunch". Everybody looks at Adrienne, she replies, "I had chicken fingers". Then we look at Charlie just easing back into his seat. Adrienne was our winner! After the sermon, we played Ultimate Frisbee! Before the game, I just figured Ultimate Frisbee was a big game of frisbee. I was wrong. It is basically frisbee mixed with football. At the beginning of the game, I was stumbling around because I didn't know the game. After I got the gist of the game, it was dark and hard to see. But I did make a touchdown for our team!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey blai put me on i am karatekiwi,(meghan)

Anonymous said...

& do you know the way to make friends?
Join a network! It doesn't have to be a big one.