I finally have a responibility for the youth group! I'm in charge of the high school ministry's blog. insideouths.blogspot.com
On another note:
I now know why American Idol is so popular. Lots of people watch it, then automatically assume you watched it as well, but you didn't. You then watch next week's episode so you can be kept in the loop. That's what happened to me. However, I actually got into it. That's a good thing; I'm now doing a statistics assignment on American Idol. If you are wondering, my favorites are Melinda Doolittle & Phil Stacey. I was correct in one of the eliminations this week. I didn't think Alaina Alexander was going to make it because she sang a controversial song by a controversial group. You don't do that on a family show. If it was MTV, yeah, she might have survived one more week for doing a political song like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
why? wut did Alaina sing?? I can't rele remember wut she sang... But yeah I really rooting for Melinda & Chris Sleigh!!!
She sang "Not Ready To Make Nice" by Dixie Chicks. Nuff said. Melinda is a good singer. Too bad Sundance was sent home :(, but at least Phil made it through. :)
I know the feeling. The thing is, it doesn't really matter to me & we don't have a TV. :D
Oh.. well if she likes the music that the dixie chicks make, whats wrong with that? Thats just a matter of personal taste, theres nothing too controversial about that really besides the fact that its made by the dixe chicks. If she likes the music they make, it does not mean that she likes "them". Or it could of been the easiest song for her, who really knows.
I WANT BLAKE LEWIS TO WIN!!!!!! AND GINA GLOCSON TOO!!!!!!!!!
But it wasn't an easy song for her. Randy said it was a hard song. The song itself had a semi-cuss word in it. That doesn't go well for families who watch the show for its values. I'm just saying that was a big factor in voting, therefore, she was eliminated.
Post a Comment