Monday, February 12, 2007

First play, first concert (In one weekend!)

This weekend, I went to my very first play, as well as my very first concert. Saturday, I saw my tutor's son in The Music Man Jr. It was really good. It was neat watching people act on stage. It made me wonder, "Could I do that?". Sunday, the youth group went to see Aaron Shust in concert. It was fun. We all met at the church, then went to Wendy's to get dinner. Because HM Community Church was going as well, there wasn't much room in the church van, so we took alternative vehicles to get there. I went with Adrienne, who drove, Collin, and a friend he invited. Taylor joined us as we came back to the church. The concert was good. We got some brand new music from Aaron Shust, that was nice. It was very much like the usual worship service, though. Next concert I go to needs to be a rock concert.

No comments: