Saturday, February 03, 2007

Bowling

Yesterday I went bowling. After last week's blow-out, my team is in fourth place. I got awards because of my score. Compared to last week, I had so-so scores this week. But I'm happy I got 130...BOTH games. We played against a team that we think quit, so we basically played against no one. Also, Dani wasn't there, so I was just going back and forth bowling. I was finished early. In the mean time, I was trying to get people to vote in the MEGA Awards for the Joyful Sound. I'm not having a good run this year. I've gotten 2 people to vote in a lot of categories. I also got 3 people who voted in 1-3 categories. So if you are reading this...PLEASE VOTE! Please send an e-mail with your votes to blair.joyfulsound@yahoo.com. For more info check out the Joyful Sound's blog. The link is on the side. Anyway, back 2 yesterday. Afterwards, we ate at Journey's End. (With wonderful fried shrimp!) After that we went to get me my new bowling bag. (It is black with a pretty blue, for those who are wondering what it looked like.) I also got shoes.

No comments: