Saturday, September 23, 2006

Keepers, Bowling, Youth

I apoligize, I haven't updated my blog for a while. Here's what has been going on.
Last week, we had the Keepers pool party. I didn't swim much because the water was cold. I miss summer! And today's the first day of Fall. Anyway, it sounds like we may not have Keepers, but meet once a month for an activity.

Bowling started the next day. Danielle is on my team. :) But no sign of Jenn. :( We are getting someone new, but she didn't come that day. I think they merged the preps & varsity divisions. The reason: We played against some younger kids. And the bad thing, we lost :( My scores were 110 & I think 102. Pretty good considering this was my first league game with my new ball.

At HBF, we played a game. You are blindfolded and you try to find idems to put in a cooler. I don't know if I won or not. We ate roast beef and delicious mashed potatoes. Adam delivered the sermon.

Survivor & Amazing Race are back! If you want my thoughts check out The Joyful Sound's blog!

No comments: