Monday, September 04, 2006

24 Last Night

Last night, I went to 24. (As the title would tell you.) It was fun. This time we didn't get BLT Cheeseburgers from Wendy's. Everyone brought something. Tony brought some kind of buffalo chicken cheese dip, some one brought cupcakes, Reece & Michael were in charge of drinks, & I Brought my mint chocolate chip cookies. In making my cookies, I learned something; why chocolate chips were invented. Everyone got tired of slicing & dicing Hershey Special Dark bars. ;) After we ate, they had a Bible trivia contest. Everyone who got the correct answer first got Dairy Queen coupons. I answered the first three questions. (I actually knew another one, but I wanted to give other people coupons.) Reece did Worship & Tyler gave the sermon. After Worship & the sermon, Tony got up on stage & started rapping the Fresh Prince theme song. It was funny.

No comments: