Saturday, June 03, 2006
This week
Sorry if I don't post that offen. I don't have wireless internet, therefore I have very little time to do internet stuff. Anyway, this week I tried to get my learners permit. I had all the stuff I needed to get my learners. I was all ready. Except for one thing, I didn't study for the test they were going to give me. The lady gave me a book and I've been studying since Tuesday. Also this week, after begging my mom to let me go, I went to my youth group's end-of-the-year pool party. I brought some cake, that it seemed like more people wanted to eat it as I was holding it than when it was on the food table. Then again, It was in the middle and somewhat covered. Was the party how I pictured it? No, not really. I had fun, but it seem that I would always end up by myself. My allies, Patty & Feudi, weren't there, and my shyness got in the way. I had fun, but it wasn't what I expected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
People will not look for food items very hard if they do not see them easily. If it had had a table all to its self you wouldn`t have had leftovers.
I kinda already figured that part out. :)
Post a Comment