Saturday, June 17, 2006

Book

The other day I got the second Chronicles of Narnia book, Prince Caspian. (Or at least I think it's the second. The CoN books are in different orders. I think I got the right one.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It depends on which order you want to use. The order in which he wrote them it is The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, Prince Caspian, The voyage of the Dawn Treader, The Silver Chair, The Horse and His Boy, The Magicians Nephew, and The Last Battle. In the order they happened.... The Magicians Nephew, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, The Horse and his Boy, Prince Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, The Silver Chair, and The Last Battle. I feel it is best to read them in semi the order he wrote them. They are really cool books and are good to read aloud. (maybe to your little sister) Go for it!

Anonymous said...

I thought that Prince Caspian was the third of his collection?

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!

insideout said...

yes, Finally! Welcome to my blog, Cami!