This past week my sister volunteered for VBS. She got Pre-K kids. VBS is now over and she misses the kids. I went to the VBS musical for several reasons, even though I didn't volunteer this year. I wanted to see Pastor D get slimed! Feudi got a great picture of Pastor D getting slimed. In the picture, the slime was barely touching his head. Jezypeeps said that Taryn got a good picture as well, but I actually saw Feudi's pic, so I'll say that Feudi's was the better picture. :)
Animal Crossing News: (I know, there is probably only 1 person interested in this stuff.)
I got Dora in my town. She is a white mouse. I beleive she is a normal personallity. I was on a roll with pictures, but I haven't got any in the last couple of days. Hey Clocks, have you gotten any pics yet? Just comment. If there is anyone else that likes Animal Crossing, feel free to let me know.
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment