Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Worn out

Needless to say, taking 3 full session summer classes is wearing me out! All of which need my constant attention. Constant poetry writing and reading in Creative Writing, assignments and readings for Modern Fiction, and reporting and writing for News Writing. Ok, I kinda expected the load, but that doesn't mean that I'm happy about it. At least I get 3 classes out of the way so I don't have to cram my schedule every semester until graduation. I think I'm doing well, but only a handful of things have been graded, so I can't be sure of anything right now. I got a 90 on my Fiction midterm, an 94.7 for midterm grade in News Writing, and I have no idea what I've got in Creative Writing. I'm enjoying my classes though. I just wish that I could get a break. lol

Well, time to work on my news story, so enjoy the rare blog post!

No comments: