I know what you are thinking..."long time, no see" or "you said that you would update more often!" or something else along those lines. I apologize. I have been busy with schoolwork and other stuff. I'm still enjoying it though.
I like hanging out with friends more than once a week! It's cool because I feel like I actually am part of a group. I'm in three different types of cliques. The ITEC crew, the English crew, and the Fight Back crew. All are wonderful groups of people.
I have been trying to join some clubs...not that I have been successful, but still. I have tried to join GGC Sounds, but they meet when I would go to youth group. I tried Fight Back, but they haven't met in a while. And the student newspaper. Please don't get me started on that issue! There has been so much drama about it. Maybe later I'll have some sort of story depicting the situation with the paper. Anyway, I am now trying to start a Christian club called GGC Students 4 Christ. So far, I have 6 students interested (7 if you include me), but I don't have a faculty advisor to officially start the club.
I am still involved in the student ministry at Stonemill, probably more than before. After the move, many of the leaders left, so my participation is more inportant than I thought. I hope God will use me in this situation. I feel like I am really needed, even if it is only serving pizza, taking attendance, or working on the tech team, I know somewhere along the way, God will utilize me for His purpose.
I think I'll wind down this post. I'll try to write more often, but I have finals coming up, so don't be disappointed if there isn't a new post until Christmas break. Anyway, later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment