I have had a pretty good first week of school. However, I am not used to going to a certain place five days in a row. I am taking Spanish, English Composition, Political Science, ITec, and GGC 1000 (First Year Seminar). I feel that I am doing the best in Political Science, as I am very opinionated. At this point, I am the most sluggish in Spanish because my mind is slow and I do not have my book yet. I like the fact that I do not have to get up extremely early to go to class. My earliest class is 11:00 AM one day a week :). I am making friends one day at a time. In English, I have a lot of people that I am getting to know, while in ITEC, I don't have really a chance to make friends. GGC 1000 is a fun one credit course that has a good deal of homework, but is only once a week, so it is kind of understandable. Overall, I am enjoying school...for now.
During this time, I am also volunteering at ARMY, AKA Stonemill's new youth group name. I am required to wear camouflage, so it is interesting. This week, I manned the sign-up table. It is kind of weird going to Stonemill. It feels like we changed churches, but everyone came with us. It is a pretty cool building though.
Well, until later, keep the wind at your back, and your face to the SON.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment