I have had an interesting week. I don't think I have ever spoken to one of my friends on the phone and at the spur of the moment go to the mall. Well, that's what I did yesterday. My friend Dani (also my bowling teammate) called me, then we went to the mall. It was a cool girls-day-out. We didn't really go shopping, we mostly went to Jillian's & went putt-putting in the mall. It was fun.
Wednesday, we didn't have HBF, but we had Worship Together. That is when our sister church's youth meets with ours. It was a big celebration. Free pizza, Christmas cookies, The Sugarloaf Quartet (AKA, Adam, Jake, Tony, & Brad) singing their very special blend of Christmas songs, worship, and of course, Pastor Drew's sermon. I didn't really indulge in the free goodies, but enjoyed the quartet, worship, and sermon. I felt really good afterwards. We celebrated Communion. That's when we remember Jesus' promise for us. Read Luke 22:19-20 for reference.
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment