This week I went to both 24 & HBF. @ 24, we faced The Bridge in a game of dodgeball. Actually, it was two games. We lost...BOTH! It wasn't that we didn't dodge, it was that we couldn't catch. If you catch a ball, the person who threw it is out (unless you 1 person left), and the team that caught the ball gets a player who was out. The Bridge kept catching our balls, and we hardly could catch theirs. I'm actually happy with how I played. I was the second to last person left standing on our team. How did I get hit??? I didn't. They caught the ball I threw. Brad was the last man standing on this game. On the second game, I got hit in the knee. Jake & Brad were the last two left. Brad got out, so Jake was the last one playing for Sugarloaf. Jake caught a ball. Brad is back in, then back out. The Bridge won the game. It was a fun game nonetheless.
At HBF, we had a Christmas party. We were to bring food and a white elephant gift. I gave 2 issues of the Joyful Sound with a little box of atomic fireballs candy. Adam got my gift...and I got Adam's. I actually got a decent gift. I was a devotional book. I brought cookies (chocolate chip) for dessert. I had about three batches, but ended up with four cookies at the end of the night. They were a hit.
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment